Join NJBA’s Master Sponsors for a one-stop shop on two of the most pressing issues facing New Jersey employers today: Cannabis and COVID. New Jersey has faced numerous challenges in the past year, and with major policy changes in response to the pandemic coupled with the historic marijuana reform, you do not want to miss this program! Register now to find out what NJ’s marijuana legalization means for the building industry and also learn about workplace guidelines surrounding the coronavirus.
• Handling pre-employment drug screenings
• Addressing cannabis use by employees in safety sensitive jobs
• Taking action when you suspect an employee is impaired
• Avoiding liability for disability discrimination for medical cannabis users
• What employers should know about COVID vaccines
• Employment and other COVID related employer-employee policies
Jill R. Cohen, Eckert Seamans
Adam Gersh, Flaster Greenberg P.C.
Jemi Goulian Lucey, Greenbaum Rowe Smith & Davis LLP
This program is FREE for NJBA members!