This virtual program will discuss how businesses can prepare their workplace to decrease liability related to COVID-19 and other emerging issues.
Panelists will cover:
- Governor Murphy’s various Executive Orders (EO) on workplaces including EOs 122, 142 and 192.
- Steps to take to reduce your liability and protect employees and visitors.
- Other workplace liability issues such as legal marijuana and COVID-19 guidelines.
- Don Taylor, Esq.; Wilentz, Goldman & Spitzer, P.A.
- Ari Burd, Esq.; Giordano, Halleran & Ciesla, P.C.
- Thomas F. Carroll, III, Esq.; Hill Wallack LLP
- Karen A. Denys, Esq.; Faegre Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Adam Faiella, Esq.; Sills Cummis & Gross, P.C.
- Steven Nudelman, Esq.; Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP
Continuing Education Credits
- NJ Attorneys Earn: 1.8 CLE’s