NJBA Gets Results For You
NJBA’s policies are developed by a Board of Directors comprised of builders and associates from around the state. Policies are carried out by our full-time professional staff and results-oriented committees. In total, NJBA’s policies are formulated and implemented by more than 200 industry experts.
NJBA has been tremendously successful in protecting and promoting the interests of its members. NBJA has achieved significant legislative victories in addition to the lobbying efforts expended to defend the building community from onerous requirements. The construction industry is a key component of the nation’s economy, and NJBA is involved in a broad range of legislative and regulatory reforms. In the regulatory arena, NJBA is an active stakeholder for reviewing and commenting upon numerous technical and policy measures to ensure the promotion of development as well as redevelopment opportunities, which in turn spur economic growth.
THE BOTTOM LINE: The NJBA’s initiatives have saved our members millions of dollars.
Click here to view NJBA’s successful pro-housing initiatives.
NJBA Membership Benefits Program
- Member Advantage Discounts
- Access to NAHB’s Team of Expert Advisers
- National Housing Research Center
- NAHB’s successes in Washington have had a real and positive financial impact on our members. Find out more at: Value of NAHB.
- Business/Networking Opportunities
- Educational Benefits
- Personal and Professional Recognition and Endorsement
- Technical Assistance for Industry Related Issues
- Committee Involvement and Leadership
- Publications and Information