NJBA thanks our Master Sponsors, guests and regulatory experts for making today’s “Regulatory Roundup” seminar a great success. Nearly 80 people attended the event to hear our member experts and DEP representatives speak about the 2015 Coastal Management rules adoption, proposed amendments to the Flood Hazard, Stormwater Management and Coastal rules, and upcoming extension of plan endorsements and center designations. A special thanks to all of our panelists:
NJ Department of Environmental Protection Panelists
• Ginger Kop’Kash, Assistant Commissioner for Land Use Management
• Kim Springer, Coastal Rule Manager
• Vincent Mazzei, Flood Hazard Rule Proposal Manager
Our Member Experts
• Moderator: Michael J. Gross, Esq., NJBA Environmental Counsel, Giordano, Halleran & Ciesla, P.C.
• Steven Dalton, Esq., NJBA Environmental Counsel, Giordano, Halleran & Ciesla, P.C.
• Tony DiLodovico, Director of Regulatory Compliance, Omland Engineering, a Bowman Consulting Company
• Steven Ewing, Vice President, Woodard & Curran
• Jeromie Lange, PE, PP, CME, CFM, EXW, LEED® Green Associate, Senior Principal, Maser Consulting
• Brian Murphy, PE, PP, CME, Vice President, FWH Associates
• George Tyler, Esq., Tyler & Carmeli, P.C.