This seminar will examine how builders, remodelers and supporting industries can best position their businesses to be a part of the ever-changing redevelopment market in NJ. Our panelists will focus on all types and sizes of redevelopment projects and will discuss issues in the multifamily housing industry, property tax abatements, appeals, parking standards, energy efficiency, economic incentives, liquor licenses and several other topics critical for redevelopment projects. If you plan on doing business in the growing redevelopment market, you will want to attend this seminar!
NJ Attorneys Earn: 1.8 CLE’s (pending)
• Josh Mann, Esq. – Iron Ore Properties, LLC
• Michael A. Bruno, Esq. – Giordano, Halleran & Ciesla, P.C.
• Steven G. Mlenak, Esq. – Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis, LLP
• Andy S. Norin, Esq. – Faegre Drinker Biddle & Reath, LLP
• Stephen Santola, Esq. – Woodmont Properties
• Debra Tantleff – TANTUM Real Estate
• Ted Zangari, Esq. – Sills Cummis & Gross, P.C.