Health Benefit Plans for Members
Qualifying NJBA members are eligible to secure comprehensive, self-funded group health benefits with all the advantages of network services and modern claims administration. Please note, only members of NJBA can take advantage of this health benefits plan.
- AMT offers a full selection of competitively priced, self funded health benefit plans. They include Direct Access, EPO, HSA and AMT OMNIA designs.
- AMT plans pay dividends, when appropriate. Dividends paid more than $17 million to eligible members since July 2012.
- AMT contracts with Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of NJ. This provides access to the NJ and national Blue Cross Blue Shield provider network.
- Association Member Trust uses the services of Delta Dental to administer its plans.
- The Group Life/Accidental Death & Dismemberment program is underwritten by the UniCare Life & Health Insurance Company.
- Association Member Trust uses Prime Therapeutics as its pharmacy benefit manager.
How do you get a price quote and choose the right plan? Click on the Request a Quote button below for further steps on employee health benefits. You will be redirected to AMT’s Quick Quote system. In the first pull-down, make sure the selection is New Jersey Builders Association. Complete the form and the system will generate a quote as accurate as possible. Note, quotes provided before working with a member of AMT’s marketing team are offered as a guide, as such prices cannot be guaranteed. Allow approximately 2 business days for your request to be processed. If you have additional questions about receiving a quote for your business, you can contact AMT below: